It is innovative way to reach the underprivileged and people living in distant villages of our area so that they get essential dental treatment at their doorstep.
Our staff team is regularly visiting more than 30 villages and also schools and colleges in Udaipur district with the motto of creating dental awareness and providing treatment at their doorstep.
The cafeteria in college premises is regularly providing Hygienic meals with mouthwatering delicacies and snacks at breakfast and snack times. It has an RO plant which takes care of providing clean drinking water.
We have a well equipped library with efficient staff, a range of books and National as well as International Journals so that the students get the best possible Dental Literature exposure. There is a exhaustive collection of titles of textbooks and reference books in the library together with National and International Journals from back volumes to current volumes to keep the students up-to-date.The library also provides extensive online and offline databases for students to utilize its digital library accessible through internet enabled computers. It has separate reading rooms for Staff and Students.
The college campus has spacious, well-designed and properly furnished separate hostels for Boys and Girls. Each hostel room is well-lit, well -furnished and has an attached bath and toilet facilities. Both Boys and Girls Hostels have separate Common rooms with color television and DTH. There is also a separate availability of Indoor games room where students can relax after exhaustive hours of study.
The college has its own bus facility which is routed to cover most parts of city in order to pick-up the students and get them to the college in time.We also have a well-equipped air-conditioned dental Van for examining and treating patients during Dental camps.
- Department of Oral Medicine and Radiology
- Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Department of Oral Pathology
- Department of Conservative and Endodontics
- Department of Prosthodontics
- Department of Periodontics
- Department of Pedodontics
- Department of Orthodontics
- Department of Preventive and Community Dentistry
R R Dental College and Hospital offers all basic and multi specialized treatment in the field of dentistry
- Diagnosis & medicinal management of disease of oral mucosa, teeth, jaws, salivary gland & Temporo-Mandibular Joint.
- Interpretation & evaluation of radiographs for diseases affecting head & neck region
- Removal & Fixed Partial Dentures (like complete dentures, removable & cast partial dentures, Immediate dentures, Single complete dentures, Overdenture, PFM and All Ceramic Crowns & bridges etc) Maxillofacial Prosthesis, Implants.
- Root Canals Treatment, Bleaching of Discolored teeth, Veneers & Laminates, Post & Core, All kind of tooth restorations, Smile Designing, Endodontic surgery etc.
- Scaling & Polishing, Flap surgery, Bone grafting, Esthetic Periodontal Surgery etc.
- Orthodontic treatment for mal-aligned teeth using metal and ceramic braces.
- Preventive & therapeutic treatment for child patient (under 14 years of age)
- Tooth Extraction, Impaction, Pre Prosthetic Surgery, Trauma (fracture of jaws) etc.